Presales are open // Delivery of presales are set for the end of July or early August 2022
The long-awaited Ford bronco Roof Rack that works with the TrailRax Pak Rax! This Aluminum roof rack offers an assortment of ways to mount gear and tools for your next adventure. We use 6061 3/16" aluminum for the main panels that give extreme rigidness and durability for all the gear you plan to equip your Bronco with. We also have a large number of accessories available with this roof rack that will allow endless combinations and possibilities for the end-user.
Our Aluminum extrusions that come with the rack are anodized black and cut to length with the most precision possible. The extrusions are made locally here in Utah and have a high-stress rating as well as deflection rating giving the user the best load capacity possible.
Our one-piece side panels for the roof rack offer extreme durability and capacity to the rack itself. It also offers a 90-degree bent channel that gives the end-user an area to mount even more accessories. These panels also come precut with slots to add more extrusions and tools to the side panels, offering more modularity and customization.
The mounting system uses a clamping system that clamps onto the OEM Ford MIC hardtop that offers an easy bolt-on design. The front of the full-length roof racks mounts into existing studs on the windshield offering a very rigid place to distribute loads on the roof rack. Our Pak Rax for the Ford Bronco mounts directly into the side panel and offers some weight distribution from the rack down to the body of the car which puts less stress on the MIC Hardtop allowing for higher capacity.
Our TrailRax Ford Bronco Roof Rack is a great option for the all-out overlanders as well as the entry-level overlanders. This rack gives the end-user the ability to upgrade or add on to their roof rack as they need.
MIC Hardtop is required for the product.
- Overall height added to your Bronco- 3.845" from the center of the hardtop or 3.345" from the highest point of the hardtop (outer edges).
- Static load rating for half-rack: 110 lbs evenly distributed across the rack
- Dynamic load rating for half-rack: 300 lbs evenly distributed across the rack
- These ratings are rated and measured WITH optioned Pak Rax. The Pak Rax allows for the distribution of weight to the body of the Bronco allowing the best stability and carrying load capacity.
Attributes of the Ford Bronco Roof Rack:
- Higher weight capacity than the OEM roof rack and others
- Easy bolt-on install
- Wind deflector to minimize annoying wind noise issues
- All 3/16 Aluminum construction to avoid any rust
- Low profile to fit in garages and more
- Offer the ability to remove the front and middle MIC hardtop panels
- Half-rack will mount to the rearmost portion of the MIC hardtop and will not exceed past the middle panel
Ford rates the Bronco roof with a factory rack at "Max load 110 lbs dynamic and 450 lbs static evenly distributed." All these weights will be at your discretion as they are above Ford's "recommended" capacities. We build our rack to be capable on its own of withstanding 800 lbs static, and 250 lbs dynamic. GVWR and other factors such as roof materials, the center of gravity, and wind dynamics all apply to any load you put on top of a vehicle, and you, as the user, are responsible for the safe loading and operation of your vehicle. Please review your Owner's Manual to review your recommended payloads for your Bronco. If you need more information please contact us at info@TrailRax.com.
By Preordering the TrailRax Bronco TRMR Rack, you are agreeing to submit your order and patiently wait for the arrival of your order at a later date. These are presales and we do not have the production models in our hands yet. We agree to keep you and the rest of the orders up to date every week with where everything is at in the production line. We appreciate your patience and understanding that this sale is a presale and your order will ship sometime in late July or early August, in the order in which it was received.