Get your TRMR Rack or TRMR accessories professionally installed by our team! Installs are done at our shop in Woods Cross, Utah, Monday - Thursday. Installs must be scheduled in advance, contact our team for more details.
Our customer service team will reach out to you once your is ready to be installed.
If you need multiple items installed, please add each to your cart. For example, if you are getting a TRMR Bronco W/ Pak Rax installed with a tent, please add the "TrailRax Modular Roof Rack bolt on rack", "TrailRax Pak Rax Bolt On", and "Tent install" to your cart.
TrailRax Modular Roof Rack Bolt On Rack: Typically 2-2.5 hour professional install time.
- Bronco TRMR 2/4 Door
- 2/3 Gen Tacoma
- Gladiator Cab Rack
TrailRax Modular Roof Rack That Requires Drilling: 6 hour professional install time. Please leave your vehicle with us for the day.
- F-150 TRMR Rack
- Super Duty TRMR Rack
- Ranger 19+ TRMR Rack
TrailRax Pak Rax Bolt on: 1/2-1 hour professional install time.
- Bronco Pak Rax
- JL/JLU Pak Rax
TrailRax Pak Rax That Requires Drilling: 2-3 hour professional install time.
- JK/JKU Pak Rax
Large Accessories: 1/2-1 hour professional install time.
- ROAM rugged cases and mounts
- Pelican Cargo Cases and mounts
- AluBoxes and mounts
Small Accessories: About 1/2 hour professional install time.
- Lightbar Brackets
- Universal Recovery Board Plate
- Awning Mounts
- Rotopax Mounts
- Grab Handles
- Shovel and axe mount
- Trail sight accessory mount
- All examples are not limited to what is mentioned, contact us with any inquires on your accessories.
- Hard shell tent installs MUST use our tent mounts
- Most, but not all, tents can be installed onto our racks using our tent mounts Please reach out if you have any questions
- We do NOT do wiring!
- Some accessories may require purchasing an extra crossmember, please keep this in mind.